Oculus App Store Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 20, 2019
From time to time, Facebook Technologies, LLC and Facebook Technologies Ireland Limited (“Oculus”) may offer customers discount or coupon codes for promotional or other purposes (each, an “Offer”). The terms and conditions for each Offer can vary by country or by Offer, so carefully check the terms that accompany each Offer. If there are no terms or conditions that accompany the Offer, or if the Offer directs you to this page, then the following terms and conditions apply. If there is any discrepancy between the terms described in the Offer and the terms on this page, the terms in the Offer will govern:
- Offer is for a limited time only and will expire on the date expressed in connection with the Offer or at the point of issuance. If no expiration date is provided, Offer will expire twelve (12) months from the date it is issued to you.
- Offer may only be redeemed for purchases of digital content from the Oculus App Store. We reserve the right to exclude certain digital content from Offer redemption in our sole discretion.
- Offer may not be purchased, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer is not valid on prior orders or purchases.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be shared, resold, auctioned or traded.
- Unless stated otherwise, Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Oculus reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Offer at any time.
- Offer is void where prohibited.
- Use and redemption of Offer are also subject to the Oculus Terms of Service, available at www.oculus.com/legal/terms-of-service, which are incorporated into these terms by this reference.
- Oculus reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any time and in our discretion. If Oculus makes changes to these terms, we will provide notice as appropriate, sometimes by updating the date at the top of these terms.
For questions or help regarding Oculus Offers, please contact Oculus Support.